Supply Chain Management for Startups
When: 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm, Tuesday, Feb 23rd, 2016
Where: BICI USA Office @ 4655 Old Ironsides Dr., Suite 100, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Register Now: Click Limited seating (25), please RSVP soon J
– 2:30-2:40 Settle in
– 2:40-3:00 Introduction and welcome remarks by BICI
– 3:00-4:00 Supply Chain Management workshop
- Brief introduction of supply chain management(SCM);
- Common supply chain management problems that the startups are facing and their potential impacts;
- Solutions and remarks for the entrepreneurs to handle SCM themselves;
- How to choose a good supply chain management company;
- Services that Bright Blue Sea(BBS) can provide to the startups to make their life easier.
– 4:00-4:30 Q&A
– 4:30-5:00 Network
Founder and GM of Bright Blue Sea Global Supply Chain Management, Co. Ltd. Supporting US and Canada start-up companies to manage their whole supply chain, providing sourcing, purchasing, NPI SC support, supplier quality management, planning, logistics & warehouse service to them; Providing supply chain consulting service to local state-owned and private companies, 2 of them have gone to public.